Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 50" Of Snow At Grand Lake Area?

Post Thanks / Like

Default 50" Of Snow At Grand Lake Area?

Just noticed a report that Grand Lake had a total snowfall of almost 50", is this true?
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if there were some areas that got that much snow. I do know that Jay got 25" this last round and know that areas up from there got that much or more the first round.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Bet the lib-tards can't sell any carbon credits around there.........Rofl
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

My old man lives on Monkey Island. He said he measured a total of 48" at his house. A lot of the resorts' docks sunk or collapsed on the boats. The smart guys had people clearing snow off the roofs before the 2nd storm hit.

Post Thanks / Like

i was watching the news last night and they said that the clean up at grand lake would last all this year and some of next all of thoes epxensive boats and water craft, man feel bad for all of thoese people that lost stuff in that disaster
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

They cancelled all the fishing tournaments on Grand for the month of March due to the damaged docks. My buddy was up there fishing yesterday and said the damage was unbelievable.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie josh View Post
    i was watching the news last night and they said that the clean up at grand lake would last all this year and some of next all of thoes epxensive boats and water craft, man feel bad for all of thoese people that lost stuff in that disaster
    I'd love to be able to find a 21' center console aluminum boat that got trashed. Something like that would be right up my alley and price range. I'd bet there's a few of them to be had. Wish I knew the major insurers for the area to find out where the totaled boats go.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry