Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: death of reelfoot video on youtube

Post Thanks / Like

Default death of reelfoot video on youtube

Hi there folks.. I got some concerns i would like to address and some questions to ask... My dad some buddies and myself usually come to reelfoot from northern maryland every april for a week of fishing the lake. I seen this video "is this the death of reelfoot" on youtube when i was looking up videos of crappie on the foot...well I am askin this question for my dad because we usually fish the boardwalk by boyettes resort. is there any fishing to be done from the boardwalk or should they cancel the trip. Im asking bc it takes a good while to drive down there and a good hunk of change to get a out of state lic. rooms and gas. I wont be going cuz of my first baby boy is due around spring so im being a good son and finding out.... thanks and i miss that lake.....and frog legs at lakeview

Post Thanks / Like

The lake is low but it has come up some we are praying for a lot of rain!!! I like to spider rig for crappie and want the lake to come up, but there are folks jigging the stumps. Do they just fish from the boardwalk? or do they ever rent a boat? Yes the frog legs are great.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

lake's low, video is a joke, we went months without rain
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingkrappie View Post
    lake's low, video is a joke, we went months without rain
    x2

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn you fishin the wtcc tourney this saturday??
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie4me2 View Post
    The lake is low but it has come up some we are praying for a lot of rain!!! I like to spider rig for crappie and want the lake to come up, but there are folks jigging the stumps. Do they just fish from the boardwalk? or do they ever rent a boat? Yes the frog legs are great.
    yes they mainly fish off the boardwalk and along the banks in front of the dock where they load the kids on pontoons to go on field trips. i think if anything my dad will probably call up mr. norris and have him guide for a day. but we normally don't rent boats. well it'll make my dad happy i wish i could go its gonna be weird not coming down this year. thanks for yalls replies