Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOZ Fishing Trip 02-25-06...see pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Fishing Trip 02-25-06...see pics

Here's a few pics of our lil fishing trip on LOZ today...BugMan, Mini Bugman, and Cajun...caught a nice LOZ monster 13.5"...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fish!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish. I will be down to our cabin for a week in the middle of March on my spring break. I hope the fishing is as good as it was last year at that time?
    JoyJoy
    Lake of the Ozarks
    46 mm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoyJoy
    Nice fish. I will be down to our cabin for a week in the middle of March on my spring break. I hope the fishing is as good as it was last year at that time?
    Joy u should have a great Spawn this year...ever one me and BugMan caught, had a huge belly full of Gizzard Shad...They are fat and sassy right now...just think when the water warms up...Me and BugMan talked about that, How there's been such a mild winter the last two years, and the Shad have hatched really well...Numbers will be up, and size...lets go BugMan..Im itching already

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some nice looking fish. Can't wait to get back home to fish Truman and LOZ. You all got my blood pumping. Cajun, bugman save a couple fish for me.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

were you guys using minnows or catching them off jigs. With the temps in the 70's the next couple days I will be hitting the local lake, in attempt to replicate your photos
    Missouri-Fishing.com! Total Fishing Resource for Missouri Anglers!

Post Thanks / Like

We used jig's,they have been working so i dont bother with minnow's,in the cold weather i like to keep my hand's dry if possible.Dave,we will save a bunch of missouri slab's for ya,when you get back home drop me a line you have a seat in my boat,i would be proud to fish with a service man anytime.Come on cajun i'm waiting.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bugman I will definitely take you up on that offer. Looks like the third and fourth week of April for me to visit again. But I'll be back home in Nov. 07
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Let the countdown begin!!! it look's like from your post's you have been finding fish out there to keep you busy,i saw the pic's of the bluegill they were huge.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I have found fish out here but I sold my boat last saturday, so I can be debt free when I go to Korea. Then I can save up for a year and a half and buy me a house (on Truman Lake) and a new diesel truck. But I'll take the lose for now and just head home every 5-6 months and catch crappie back home.

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast