Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jigs - Thanks PBugs

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Jigs - Thanks PBugs

I decided to take a trip on a last minute and decided I need some jigs, so I contacted PBUG to see if he could do them. He did a great job working me in and making 400 assorted jigs and shipped to me at my door with in 8 days. And the jigs look great! What better service could you ask for.

Thanks again PBUG!

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, his jigs are nice and yeah, he'll work with ya to get them to you when you need them and sure he does a good job and all, but the boy is flat out ugly. I swear, if it weren't for his good service and product, I wouldn't even talk to him much less order from him on account I'd be worried it might be contageous.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

hey farmer if you noticed also, i mailed your stuff out express mail guranteed 2 day delievery...just to make sure you had it!!!
    and as for you chris, ive never meet someone in all my life that cries as much as you..Im telling you guys this fellar is part woman as much as he complains lol...But all aside guys thatnks alot..And thanks to everyone that has ordered from me....

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    hey farmer if you noticed also, i mailed your stuff out express mail guranteed 2 day delievery...just to make sure you had it!!!
    But all aside guys thatnks alot..And thanks to everyone that has ordered from me....
    Pbug has learned to make great pinmins too.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.