Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I just got a strange phone call

Post Thanks / Like

Default I just got a strange phone call

Chatt, Frank, and Riverc. This is what is going on in OKIELAND!

My cell phone just rang and the voice sounded a little "fishy" so I almost hung up. I couldn't make out what the voice was saying at first. It sounded like she was trapped under something. I finally got accustomed to her "crappy" language. It was a big "sow" telling me that she and her entire family were trapped under about 4-5 inches of ice. She just knew I was coming to "fish" her and all her grandparents, sisters, brothers, and kids out of the cold water and ice. I told her I would be there as soon as I could get to her. I said to look for a blue/white Bobby Garland "life preserver":D. I told her to grab it with her "bucket mouth" and hold on. I promised I would then transport her and her entire famly to my house and warm them in in my deep fryer:D. She said she would spread the word and would be looking for me soon!!

Come on sunshine, as you can probably tell I am having fishing withdrawls, bad.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Odie I hope you can get on the water soon before you lose it LOL

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep...sounds like a fishing trip is in order..........SOON!:D:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.