Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing partner for Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing partner for Ed

Who is taking Ed on tournament day? Have not heard and don't know who to give the gps points to. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Richard,

If Lee Roy can't make it (he's been under the weather lately but still plans on going) I'll be glad to take Ed. Or, if you'll let me fish with three people in the boat I'll take him anyway.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem buddy. Has any one decided where we are going to meet and eat at Friday night? There is a place right next to the Fish Tail lodge, or we can go to Paris Landing. What does every one think about meeting at 6:30 or 7:00?
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are great, always thinking of others. This is going to be a great time, I just know it!

BTW, I have no preferences on where to meet to eat.

I'd probably just be a handicap for Jerry if I fished in his boat anyway. hehe
    Or you could call me the camera man, as I will have my camera with for pics for the site.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default I will have room for one in my boat if I come

If the weather is nice and I drive down I could take Ed out in my boat. But he may want to ride in a bigger boat than my little old 16ft aluminum bass boat. But if he needs a ride I have an open spot in my boat. I will most likely stay in the protected coves if I can reach them. I was planning on launching at the boat ramp in sulfur creek and fishing there if there are high winds. But I think that Cane Pole's camp is not in that area. And I don't know where I will launch if I stay at Cane Poles. I have to do some map studying to figure out which roads go to which launch sites. Cane Pole made a post a while back which talked about which ramps were close to his camp. I think that at this time of the year he has to lauch at one of those ramps and then take his boat to his dock as the water is too low to launch at his boat ramp. Maybe I read that wrong.

I need to find out how to get to Sulfur Springs from Springville, TN. Cane Pole's camp is on Timberlake Rd. I need to look at the Terraserver.com web site some more to get the lay of the land. Last time I was there I could only use the 8 meter resulution and I had a hard time figuring out what was what.

If I end up staying at Mansard Island Resort then I think I can find the boat ramp at Sulfur Creek. With bad luck the winds will be out of the East and I won't be able to fish sulfur creek due to the high winds . Hopefully we will have light or at least winds out of the South and it will be nice a warm that day.

And I vote for Paris Landing simply because I know it has a good buffet and I have been there before. But I am open to the fishtail lodge if Richard says it's good too. I like a variety.

We may have to carpool there again though. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    Who is taking Ed on tournament day? Have not heard and don't know who to give the gps points to. LOL
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed,

If you want to be "Cameraman" on my boat for the tournament you will be more than welcome.

We filmed all day yesterday for "Bob Robbins Outdoors" and kept about 30 crappie. They used two cameras - both on my boat - and seemed to think they got some real good footage.

These guys as well as cameramen from other shows made comments that my big, wide boat is great for filming on/from.

The show will air on Fox Channel 16 out of Little Rock a week from Sunday at 9:30 in the morning and then again at midnight.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat for Edhead

If everything else fails Ed, you can use my Jon boat. It is fully rigged out and ready to go. It will sh** and get. Just needs a driver with the cohunkas to handle it. lol...Lot of power on a little boat. I love it.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed,

Richard says it's OK to have three people in the boat so I definitly want you to fish with Lee Roy and me in the TT.

And Richard, send on the waypoints so I can get them punched into my GPS!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just make sure Ed knows how to handle the net and carry the cooler.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a plan Jerry. But after fishing with me on Thursday and Friday, you sure you going to want to put up with me on yet another trip! You may end up wanting to throw me in the lake on Saturday! lol.

I promise I'll try to be a good guest. And maybe I'll just keep the life jacket on too!

Me, alone on a big lake with a jon boat sounds dangerous, particularly with that kind of power! Everyone else on the lake beware. lol, Maybe I'll just stick with taking pics on Jerry's boat and learning how to snag some Kentuky Lake Slabs!

Can't wait for the TT.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast