Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton ice report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton ice report

Open water line is within 50 yds of Crabtree boat ramp but ice is still thick at dock!
    There were 2 guys out on the ice less than 100yds from the open water.........and I thought I was crazy!!!! NO Buzzy, I was not one of them..........
    Hawker may be open the way the wind has been blowing, but it is a long road down to it with still so much snow and ice.......
    P.S. The woodgrain rods are here..............
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

maby after the weekend warm weather and next week we may get to go soon, PS what is the wood grain rods?

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report. cold night tonight and tomorrow things may change. warm weather on the way

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    maby after the weekend warm weather and next week we may get to go soon, PS what is the wood grain rods?
    I have designed some IM8 Outlaws in a new woodgrain finish that some of the guys have been waiting to see!
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report JR I was wondering. Can you post a little more information on the rods such as lengths? Is this the same rod you showed me in a 6 or 6 1/2 foot? Can you post a picture?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Thanks for the report JR I was wondering. Can you post a little more information on the rods such as lengths? Is this the same rod you showed me in a 6 or 6 1/2 foot? Can you post a picture?
    These are matte finished and I have a few in 6'2", 8'2", 10 and 11 ft. Will try to get a pic..........
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Gettn ready to buy 4 poles,9/10/11/11ft..never had an ozark,so far they are my choice,.....but...outlaw,would like to see them

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 of the 8' 2" and they are pretty nice. So nice the only thing I put 'em down for is my 10'. I've seen one of the wood grain and they're even nicer.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure like my Outlaws.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the pleasure of probablly being one of the first guys to fish a 8'2" in the IM8 woodgrain. JR had gave one to Mike Everhart at Everhart's store just before nationals here on Truman. I showed it to several CDC guys while he still had it in the store in his office. We fished the media fish off with Mike and Jeff and I both got to give it a test run. Very very nice rod and one of the prettiest rods you will ever see. The wood grain look and the wraps around the eyes are spectatular. Great feel for sure. I had never fished with a 8'2" Outlaw just the 10' rods but have had my eye on a 8'2" for bobber fishing in the spring. So after seeing and then using the one Mike had I have been waiting for these to come out "get here" before I got one. I may have to pick one up in a 10' model also. If you are not wanting to buy a new rod I would suggest not looking at or even putting your hands on one of these because you will end up buying one. Very nice job on these rods JR and glad you got them in a varity of sizes also. I know I will have a couple for sure after using Mike's at National's in October. Also how about the soft sided minnow buckets you showed us that day? Are you going to get Everhart's to carry them. I may be interested in one of them and think they would sell in there. Keep up the great work JR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast