Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lowrance Customer Service Sucks

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Lowrance Customer Service Sucks

Well here goes. I had some bubbles in my HDS-8 unit and sent it back through my Ranger Dealer. Lowrance received my unit Jan. 10 and as of today no unit. I called Lowrance and talked to a lady named Linda(not Colt) and she told me it could be at least another 2 weeks before they could even ship me another unit if they get more in.I asked to speak to her supervisor Greg and she would not give me any extension number or anything. Well now I am fuming at the gills.I was considering putting on another Lss-1 up front but now I am considering selling everything that has Lowrances name on it. I thought they would at least tell me they are sorry and would try their best to resolve the issue.But Nooooo! I had heard some bad things about there customer service and I kind of overlooked that but now I am living proof of a company that flat out does not give a rats butt about there very over rated expensive products. I will be looking at Hummingbird products soon if they do not get this fixed soon. Beware folks and have a great day!
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to here that. they used to be a very good company.

Post Thanks / Like

sell out as fast as you can, no explanation needed, just sell, buy something else, I sure every product out there is better than lowrance, they have not been in business lone enought to know what there doing, over 50 years maby longer.

now you say the lady told you they couldnt send you one because they did not have any, must be a reason, probably selling them so fast they can not keep them in stock, I think your jumping the gun in telling everyone to beware.

we are always aware of everything, there are horror stories on every product,,, every product, so when your ready to sell out of everything with lowrance on it, your will probably have no trouble getting a buyer, If I did not already have 3 I might be in the market for another one, anyway good luck with your dealings with lowrance, may the force be with you.....

ps I bet the other electronics brands never have a problem ever,with anyone, nope never,ever,not once.
    Last edited by beagle man; 02-08-2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: tone it down a bit,before the mod do it for me

Post Thanks / Like

beagle ,i know this is no business of mine ,but if u were getting the runaround im sure u would fell the same way,just saying

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not making light of your problem but your signature made me laugh out loud with all the

Guess sometimes it's not that good!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, at least 6 weeks to replace it....AND you had to call them for an update. Yeah, I'd probably be "fuming" too.

Kind of like what Beagle referred to, sometimes things are out of their control, but at least give a courtesy call and update on the status.
    Last edited by Stymie; 02-08-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: clarity
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

That is what everyone that has a problem with Lowrance says when they send them in for service. That is why I went Hummmmminbird!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

How is this getting the run around? They said they'd ship one out as soon as they get it. It's not like they are ignoring the guys problem or hanging up on him. If they don't have a unit in hand to ship because of demand, what more can they tell you? I'd still like to know how the units are over rated? You didn't hear the answer you wanted, so it's time to blast them. Sell your units cheap, because they are "over rated", you'll be able to sell them easy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62 View Post
    How is this getting the run around? They said they'd ship one out as soon as they get it. It's not like they are ignoring the guys problem or hanging up on him. If they don't have a unit in hand to ship because of demand, what more can they tell you? I'd still like to know how the units are over rated? You didn't hear the answer you wanted, so it's time to blast them. Sell your units cheap, because they are "over rated", you'll be able to sell them easy.
    ive never owned but one lowrance ,but never had a problem.but on other boards people post about their lack of customer service all the time

Post Thanks / Like

Seems this should be in the electronics forum.

I wonder if the moderator could combine this with the same topic in the electronics forum.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast