Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: West TN Fall Get-together

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up West TN Fall Get-together

Seems a little odd to be sitting here, looking out the window at all of the snow, and posting about a fall get-together :D but I wanted to get this out early, so folks could go ahead and mark their calendars.

The West TN Crappie Club will be hosting a Fall Get-together at Paris Landing State Park, on KY Lake, on Fri., Sat. & Sun., October 21st, 22nd & 23rd. The get-together
    will be an “open” event, for members and non-members, alike, and will include weekend-long camping, a fish fry, and a variety of tournaments. For those who are able to make it to the park on Friday afternoon, 10/21, there will be an open “fruit jar tournament” (winner takes all). The Saturday (10/22) tournament will also be “open”, with awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, as well as Big Fish.

While this is a club event, we are hoping to have many of our crappie.com friends join us for the weekend. Additional info will be posted thoughout the course of the year. Mark your calendars. We hope to see you then!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post speck tackler. I am not a club member but i will for sure be there. Keep me posted throughout the year of events yall have i could come to. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Marking it on the calender and will plan on attending, providing no conflicts arise between now and then.