Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance LCX 20 C

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance LCX 20 C

I need a new sonar gps combo. I found a real good sale price on this model for 699. Are any of you running it, or am I better off to go with a new model, such as the LMS 332c or 337c, or maybe the humminbird 700 serise. I realize the graphics are going to be a bit sharper on the new ones, but will I really see that much difference. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I have the x-20 and like it real well. I got the same deal last fall. Had the x-15ct before that. The pro is the bigger screen. I have it on a ram mount and can see it anywhere in my 17 Ft. boat. The con is less pixels. I can see a 3/8 oz Flexit spoon bouncing on the bottom in 100ft of water. I don’t need much more then that. I think the x-20 is being fazed out. The screens on both units are great. No problem seeing them in the sun. I just got the Navionics Premium chip today along with a Aquview. Hope to try them out tomorrow. I think you will be happy with either unit.
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

I run the 332c on my Triton and I love that thing. It retails for $649. if you don't want to spend that much and don't want color the 480LM is a great graph too.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave