Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Cyrus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Cyrus

Bama bound. ROLL TIDE

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Yea, where them Barn boys at now old Nick ( I got it right this time) doing his job! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    Oh Yea, where them Barn boys at now old Nick ( I got it right this time) doing his job! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Money, money, money Show me the money, cyrus says. Yall ain't going no where, we getting top recruiting classes every year now too. With the championship dynasty we are building, yaw better tighten up them belts boys, because Championship road goes through Jordan Hare now.
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    Money, money, money Show me the money, cyrus says. Yall ain't going no where, we getting top recruiting classes every year now too. With the championship dynasty we are building, yaw better tighten up them belts boys, because Championship road goes through Jordan Hare now.
    That's tooooooooooo funny !
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. After the barn falls off the cliff this year, maybe they will land a respectful class next year if they are lucky. Just sayin

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be waiting !!

Post Thanks / Like

One championship every 57 years ain't no dynasty. That's called luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    One championship every 57 years ain't no dynasty. That's called luck.
    What u all can't percieve to grasp is, our dynasty started last year.That is the biggest prob. that yaw have is u can't let go of the fossils. Let me tell yaw them fossils is just about to turn to dust. U kin do with what u want with this info., but I'm telling u now, what yaw better be concerned about is trying to beat us. Oncause them fossil days is over.Satan is so concerned about it, he is paying 7 or 8 more players than he is suppose to, in fear of AUBURN !!!! I hope u all are around here next iron bowl, when our rebuilding season upsets yall..:D:p:p

Post Thanks / Like

What u all can't percieve to grasp is, our dynasty started last year.That is the biggest prob. that yaw have is u can't let go of the fossils. Let me tell yaw them fossils is just about to turn to dust. U kin do with what u want with this info., but I'm telling u now, what yaw better be concerned about is trying to beat us. Oncause them fossil days is over.Satan is so concerned about it, he is paying 7 or 8 more players than he is suppose to, in fear of AUBURN !!!! I hope u all are around here next iron bowl, when our rebuilding season upsets yall..:D:p:p
    My my my, what a BIG fall your going to have next Nov when you finally wake up and the Barn is still the same old losing Barn :p:p:p
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    My my my, what a BIG fall your going to have next Nov when you finally wake up and the Barn is still the same old losing Barn :p:p:p
    :rolleyes: Get ready boyzzzz!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast