Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My apologies .......

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My apologies .......

to Bruce Spangler (our esteemed Culprit Sponsor contact) and to those who have tried to contact him, using the e-mail listing that I put on the board. I messed up his e-mail addy, and you probably got a return message that the "mail" was undeliverable. My bad, and I'm sorry about that. The correct e-mail address is now on the post. It should have been:
    [email protected] ....... please re-send any messages that failed to go thru. Thanks .................cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up No Problem

No problem, buddy! Glad to help out with the Fall Brawl and Spring Fling.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    to Bruce Spangler (our esteemed Culprit Sponsor contact) and to those who have tried to contact him, using the e-mail listing that I put on the board. I messed up his e-mail addy, and you probably got a return message that the "mail" was undeliverable. My bad, and I'm sorry about that. The correct e-mail address is now on the post. It should have been:
    [email protected] ....... please re-send any messages that failed to go thru. Thanks .................cp