Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: weather ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default weather ?

I am planning a fishing trip to monroe for the 6th,7th,8th,9th of April. I was wondering if anyone might have a clue what the temperature might be doing around this time? I was hoping around middle 50's to 60's and a good time to start finding the crappie heading into to coves? Thanks Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Come on, Indiana in the spring and you want us to guess on the weather?:D It will be somewhere between 30 and 80, windy or calm, clear or cloudy.

You are probably about right on your expectations. Maybe a little warmer. Right time to be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monroe

I have a bass tournament March 26th I'll post a conditions report. You should do like we do and head to Big Sandy at that time. Were leaving 4-1 for a week. The first 3 weeks of April on Big Sandy can be incredible. From Indy it takes 5.5 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to go longer and had origanlly planned to but I have son that it suppose to be born on may 6th so I don't want to get to far from home just in case...

I agree on the weather thing with indiana you just never know.. hope the weather is good and crappie are big. But even at that sitting in the boat not catching anything is still better than being at work..:D

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Sedum, Crokus,and Daylillie breakin ground today, also in that warm spell back in Jan. I found a couple small mushrooms (don't know what kind) in yard.I predict 1 more good snowfall and a early spring.