Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What happened to Crappie Masters TV show???

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened to Crappie Masters TV show???

They already quit? Anyone know when there website will be up to date where we can log in and watch video's? The old website had past results back to the beginning and now only last years.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure. I wish it had all the old results and story line from them. Would really help put people on a pattern for future tournaments when looking at fishing one on a new lake. Would be nice also to watch the shows on the website for the guys who do not have the right cable or satilite carrier to watch them on TV. I can not get logged in to the members area yet either.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I just went to the site and in the articles section it now has the past magazines in PDF. They go back to 2006. They will have the story along with weights and results from tournaments in them. Still not sure about the TV show. But here is what it says on there. See below But I can not get logged in to the members section.

All shows can be seen on Crappie Masters myoutdoortv.com at a later date after they have aired. All tournaments can be seen in their entirety in the members section of Crappiemasters.net

Post Thanks / Like

Most fishing shows are televised on a seasonal basis . That could be the case with Crappiemasters ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I just went to the site and in the articles section it now has the past magazines in PDF. They go back to 2006. They will have the story along with weights and results from tournaments in them. Still not sure about the TV show. But here is what it says on there. See below But I can not get logged in to the members section.

All shows can be seen on Crappie Masters myoutdoortv.com at a later date after they have aired. All tournaments can be seen in their entirety in the members section of Crappiemasters.net
    That is what I have been wanting to watch Jarrod but can't get logged in. Maybe Paul visits us here and can shed some light.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TnRidge View Post
    Most fishing shows are televised on a seasonal basis . That could be the case with Crappiemasters ?????
    I believe thats whats going on. I recorded all of the episodes on my DVR this year. The last one was the Truman Classic

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff