Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough is Enough

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enough is Enough

I'm sorry, I have to rant.

But come on, don't we Alabamians have more to rant, rave and raise hell about more than Auburn/Alabama football?

This Off Topic board is a great opportunity.

Come on, let's use this and get to know each other.

Anybody that's got secret spots, keep your secret spots. That ain't what this is about.

But come on, this can't just be the football feud. Hell there's too many other websites doing that.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    I'm sorry, I have to rant.

But come on, don't we Alabamians have more to rant, rave and raise hell about more than Auburn/Alabama football?

This Off Topic board is a great opportunity.

Come on, let's use this and get to know each other.

Anybody that's got secret spots, keep your secret spots. That ain't what this is about.

But come on, this can't just be the football feud. Hell there's too many other websites doing that.
    I got one, damn gas is suppose to be up to 4 dollars a gallon by summer. Here's a good stimulus plan, Instead of giving everybody 5oo dollars, take that money and put it toward cutting about two dollars off of the gas pumps and see what happens.
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

Stymie, I think the Bama and Auburn feud has opened up some friendships and it has been a good thing. I am too busy with school to join, but I was invited. The barn and bammers are suppose to get together for a fishin trip sometime. It has been a good feud, and very entertaining to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    I got one, damn gas is suppose to be up to 4 dollars a gallon by summer. Here's a good stimulus plan, Instead of giving everybody 5oo dollars, take that money and put it toward cutting about two dollars off of the gas pumps and see what happens.
    I hear ya! I done 2400 miles the last 2 weeks and have seen it over $3 now
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

And they wonder why the economy started going down hill to begin with. It all started with high gas prices. Obama better find a way to pressure the oil Gods if he wants the economy to continue a slow climb.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm.....Lets see.. 4 dollars a gallon for the 87, $8.67 for each bottle of seafoam that one has to buy now a days to keep the ethanol crud from tearing up the engine.Seeker since u is so good at ciphering, I'm gonna let u cipher that average.

Post Thanks / Like

funny procraft, I dont do dollars and cents very well, just rankings ha ha. We pulled in Cyrus today thank goodness, that should seal up our number one spot I hope

Post Thanks / Like

Well darn, I was a hoping he would have chosen Auburn. Anyway, congrats and hope he does well.

Post Thanks / Like

Now I have to thank you for being respectful and saying that procraft. I just hope you mean it. I am sure you do though. If he had signed with Auburn I would have been hurt. However if he had I would have congradulated yall too. Auburn did sign one heck of a great class too though. I am glad both teams are doing well, this should keep the iron bowl very interesting for a while to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    Well darn, I was a hoping he would have chosen Auburn. Anyway, congrats and hope he does well.
    WHY, would he do that?????????????????? :p:p
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast