Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gameday Planning

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gameday Planning pics

Now is the time for your Crappie Game-Day planning! Don't show up on tourney day without some tricks up your sleeve. Don't scratch your head after another butt whooping asking yourself "what are they doing different" or "why does so and so consistently cash checks"? Show the GO-rillas something they've not seen before and load the "Lucky Bucket" with SLABS!! Here are a few pictures of what your competition has in store for you this year...

Good Fishin'
    NightProwler
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 02-04-2011 at 09:43 PM.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

you did a heck of a job those look terrific sure do like that chartreuse green makes a beautiful looking jig.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-05-2011 at 08:09 AM.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking jigs, I cant wait to use the Y gaurd jigs you made me. thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait Herb i hope my order shows up today. With the order that i made the Gorillas wont know what hit them. Patiently waiting by the mailbox.....

Post Thanks / Like

Those Y-guard jigs were a well guarded secret. There's another flight of NightProwler Custom Jigs that are heading out in the morning. Here's a preview...

Just add water....

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nope, not even close !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler View Post
    Those Y-guard jigs were a well guarded secret
    Now Prowler .... them Y guards weren't no "well guarded secret" :p .. I've been telling & showing members about them for years :D

I was using them long before I showed them to Grousefly, and had him start making them for me. (I was using them, even before I was a member of Crappie.com )

... cp