Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

This rare species of octopus is not on the endangered list, but many think it should be due to it's dwindling numbers and elusive behavior. To see a photo of this rare octopus, click on the link below:

Save The Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

It must be elusive to have survived the Exxon oil spill.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Stink - You NEED to get out of the house. You need to leave the paint thinner alone. Maybe you just need to NOT be alone. A tree octopus?????? OOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMYYYYYYYYYYY what will you come up with next????? Have you been spending a little EXTRA time wid "Daffy Duck" or sumpin????

Post Thanks / Like

Leland, is the restroom at the community center at Longtown a fairly large room? I mean, is there plenty room for lotsa people all at once?

I think George is way overdue for a "swirly", probably hasn't had one since grade-school and our get-together would be the perfect time. I figure plenty of members would enjoy seeing George get his swirly, so... is the restroom capable of holding a large crowd?:D
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure; They are used to alot of seniors on laxitives.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

That's good and you might consider handing out special tickets at the door designated just for George's swirly in case we run out of room during the event. Be a good way to raise funds too........ :D

Post Thanks / Like

You boys need a job.

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO. Stink your a winner in my books. I heard tell that a gust of wind blew Chatt's truck door shut on his crappie poles and broke all of them. Leland can't get anymore rod blanks to build his great rods. SW ran out of pecans to bake her wonderful pies. Stinks paint clabbered. Odie has not beeen able to find fish cause they are off their bite while Reapper is "on" and his livewell hinges are smokin. Bait 101 cant keep any minners in stock cause they keep flyin out the door. Sissey is beatin up Leland to get out and put some shallow structure out in her cove sose she can rip some lips this Spring or she is gonna rip Leland.DC Crappie kid has sworn off crappie fishin and has taken up carp fishin. Gman is in rehab for some disorder. He keeps mumblin something about "1/100th oz, 1/100th oz." Hat55 tried ice fishin on Kiamichi river and lost all of his special colored jigs when they blew out of the back of his truck.Grubby is lost and hasnt been seen in weeks.Rigrunner has stuck his boat in Ft Cobb and he is out of bait and has a full load of cats on board but cant break the ice to get ashore.Huckabee has turned to fishin minners cause he has loss so many Lindy jigs in brush the suppliers quit shippin to him.
    Crappie Pro has quit makin "wasshoppahs" and gone to raising red wigglers. There is a reported major fish kill at Hickory Point in Gaines creek and there will not be a restocking for at least 2 years sose that area of the lake has been closed indefinitely. In conclusion, I hear tell from noted authorities that Cricket George is fixin to get a swirly.............yawn, what a bad dream. I think I'll get up now and geta c up a joe. HAPPY SATURDAY Y'ALL. PRAY FOR 40 DEGS TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CG, for the report, now every body knows whats going on around the area!!!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL CG, I needed that. Bored off my tail sitting here at work today. Been watching the snow melt slowly away on the road on our cameras outside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast