Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lindy xchange

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lindy xchange

Anyone use the lindy xchange jig system? Todd Huckabee's YouTube video makes it look worthwhile.
    look me up on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1491513101

Post Thanks / Like

If you were say, in a tournament situation and needed to change in an instant....probably worth it. Otherwise stay with your standard jigheads. They never really caught on here, I'm not sure if it's a price thing or what.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

They do seem pricey on Lindy's site, but BP has them on sale for 1/2 price for 80 pc. kit. And the ability to quickly change colors is valuable to me because it seems that when I do fish, I only have a few hours before I gotta be somewhere.
    look me up on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1491513101

Post Thanks / Like

I do have it, its ok its not the best thing since sliced bread. I do like the fact that I can change weights faster, to a point of course. The smaller wieghts have the smaller hooks and wont fit on the bigger hooks. I am happy I got and would I get it again, yes.

good luck with what every you do
    Clint

Post Thanks / Like

Do the heads ever come off when getting snagged.

Post Thanks / Like

I havent had one come off yet. They do go and off pretty hard, not hard you can cant get but I bet my wife would have trouble with them. Especially the small ones they are harder than the big ones. Sorry I am refering to them as small and big, I am not sure of the sizes and I am too lazy to go look.

Later
    Clint

Post Thanks / Like

Lindy's rep handed out free packs to everyone at our first annual CDC meeting, Have not read any reviews on our board pro or con. I have 3 packs and their still in my box...I guess I need to try them out one day.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Both BPS and Cabelas has them in their Clearace section -- should tell ya something ;-)
    That being said, I did pick up a few at the clearance price. I like the colors and the big hook from crappie. I don't really care for the idea of chaning the head out (pushing a slippery wet ball with my finger towards the buisness end of a sharp hook seems like a good way to ruin one's day).
    "My other car is a plastic canoe"