Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crankbait techniques

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crankbait techniques

Just bought some crank baits off of baitman, but i have never used them before or seen anyone that has except wally in his video. i was wondering how you guys fish them, do you lonline them from the front or back? is there a certain time of the year they work better? any advice on technique would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    josh

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome and I'm sorry all at the same time. Also, I can not be held responsible for the amount of money you are about to spend.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/missi...nks-101-a.html

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

thats alot of pages...LOL...should answer all my questions...thanks for the help....i have never heard of anyone using this method in texas

Post Thanks / Like

in the archives theirs a debandit depth chart,summer is the best time in tn, usually last week of may and speed usually 1.5mph to alittle over 2mph works best for me

Post Thanks / Like

thanks blueball, that depth chart is in the thread that Wb sent me, I saw some guys talking about pushing the baits, but they didnt elaborate because they didnt want to jack the thread. any advice for this, i think i would rather run them from the front of the boat then the back.

Post Thanks / Like

if u push them u will need 2oz ,3oz weights ,too much trouble in my opinion.i pull at a 90 degree angle from the side with a 5'6'' ,9',12',14' rods,any medium action rod will work

Post Thanks / Like

so if i am reading this depth chart right, i would think that with enough line out, i could get a bandit 100 down 10 ft as well, is this correct?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blueball View Post
    if u push them u will need 2oz ,3oz weights ,too much trouble in my opinion.i pull at a 90 degree angle from the side with a 5'6'' ,9',12',14' rods,any medium action rod will work
    ok, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

heres a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

i would stick with 200 and 300 ,if you ever decide to sell them the 100 are even hard to sell to the bass guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast