Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reading New Posts in certain subforums?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reading New Posts in certain subforums?

Once I enter my subforum of choice, is there a way to read "new posts" only in that forum? If I click on New Posts, I get them all in every forum.

Thanks!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

New posts in any forum will have darker letters in the title. You just have to go to that particular forum & open it, and any thread that has had a post or reply added will be in darker letters.

I can't say for sure, but I believe that if you click open the "New Posts" link ... you will get ALL the new posts, from the entire site. I don't think you can choose specific forums through that link, other than to look on the right side of the opening page of "New Posts" ... and there you'll see what forum that post is in.

Best bet ... go to here : http://crappie.com/crappie/index.php and set this in your "Favorites". Then, when you open it up, by clicking on your Favorites button & picking it out of the drop down menu, you'll have all the main forums on screen. Then it's just a matter of scrolling down thru them, & picking the forums you care to read. Any forum with new posts or replies to previous posts, will have a blue shaded box to the left ... any forum that does not have new messages, will have a grey shaded box.

... cp