Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ever heard of them???

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ever heard of them???

Has anyone ever had any business transactions with a company called Maul Sales in Pennington, NJ. Their website is MAUL SALES WHOLESALE WEBSITE - WHOLESALE FISHING TACKLE - Closeouts, dollar store items, pet supplies, fishing tackle, camping & more! I called the Better Business Bureau and they had never heard of them and neither had the Consumer Complaints in that area. That is good but they do not answer their phone and their checkout does not work properly on my computer.

I wanted to do business with them but I am very hesitant. Has anyone ever heard of them??

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

what was you buying from them?

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going to buy some rods for striper fishing and some umbrella frames for fishing. They have a few good bargains but not many.

Yadkin Guide

fishhunter775 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive bought from them a few times,they are suppose to be wholesale only,I had to fax a tax form before they would ship.

Post Thanks / Like

OK Fishhunter775, thank you. I wanted to know if they were a good company. Being a business person myself I am cautious about people I have never used or heard of before. There were several things that threw up a red flag but if they are legitimate I will buy from them. By the way I do have a tax number and want to work that way. Thanks again.

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I've heard of them got a few things from their Ebay sales it was pretty good shipping