Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowstorm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snowstorm

I hope everyone has stockpiled all the necessary items they need for the weather that is headed this direction. Be careful out there if you have to get out. I kind of enjoy visiting with all you guys and would like to continue to do so.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to all and be safe.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

Not looking forward to this......Just hope the ICE stays to a minimum.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and stay safe to everyone thats goin to get hit, here in SEMO we're just supposed to get rain

Post Thanks / Like

I am hunkered in for the week I hope alot of you are online so I have folks to chat with this week LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I work for an electric utility so I'm not at home much during these things. You all take care of the home front and we will get the lights back on as soon as possible. Anymore I just look at this weather like fishing, sometimes you get it sometimes you don't. We will know in the morning. Good luck to all with this storm.

Post Thanks / Like

I found this online and they might be overstating it, but here's a quote from a National Weather Service discussion about the Kansas City storm - "...could end up being one of the more significant events in the past 20 years for Missouri."

That was definitely a head-turner! Never thought I'd say it, but 6-8 inches of snow sounds pretty good right now .. compared to some of the forecasts I've heard.

Post Thanks / Like

St Louis is supposed to have a cross between the Ice Storm of '03 and the snow storm or '82 up to 1"of ice and maybe 12" or more snow.

Post Thanks / Like

If the Missouri Governor has already gotten the National Guard on stand by its not going to be good! The guy on KY3 weather said this could be the worse storm in Missouri since 1912! Lake Pomme de Terre area is calling for 12 to 18 inches with 20 to 30 mph winds! ANYONE UP IN THAT AREA PLEASE KEEP ME ADVISED ON WEATHER CONDITIONS! If power goes out up there I am headed that way to help feed cattle on the family farms! Other wise I am going to stay here in Springfield and keep the wife, (AKA - OWNER OF THE BOAT I USE!) out of a ditch.

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting for global warming to kick. Anytime now would be fine. Oh wait I forgot that was all Gore's idea. Dang it.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast