Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lurecraft Heat Stabilizer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lurecraft Heat Stabilizer

Is Lure craft's heat stabilizer clear or is it brown like Bear's? I have some browning issues showing up in several of my colors and need to get some stabilizer right away. Herd that Bear's stabilizer was staining the plastic darker because of its color. Not good for white. Never seen lurecrafts. Thanks.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Is Lure craft's heat stabilizer clear or is it brown like Bear's? I have some browning issues showing up in several of my colors and need to get some stabilizer right away. Herd that Bear's stabilizer was staining the plastic darker because of its color. Not good for white. Never seen lurecrafts. Thanks.CF
    I like myself lurecrafts

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lurecraft light brown also, no problem using it on white though.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    I like myself lurecrafts
    I guess I like myself would I should say about lurecraft is I do not have any problems with their color put it into plastic. We definitely use their coloring 100% we also use their glitter. I haven't tried any of their stabilizers I really don't use any and anything that I do. I keep it close. I on my plastic wire we are heating it up. We do not have too many problems with the plastic in coloring changing or dis-coloring.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I like it and the plastic cows out good and clear
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax