Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Swanie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Swanie

Hey Swanie I havent been on the board in about 4 months the last i heard from you was when you were heading back north. So are you back in Okeechobee?... you may not remember me I am the one with the dad with the house boat at okee tantie marina right off the kissimmee near the mouth to okeechobee...I just got back we went out for 3 days..now that the docks have electricity we just deside to relax for the 3 days.I actually was doing some jiging off the dock and i meet this ole timer and me and him jiged and talk fishing...I was surprised this ole timer knew what he was doing...he gave me some tips and i caught a few nice crappie and even a nice 4 pound bass....so wear do you put your boat in agian?....next time me and my pa go out ill let you know maby we could meet up. me and my pa go out to the boat 2 times a month so ill give you a hoaler next time....hows the fishin been for you latley?
    :D CRACKER :D

Swanie Guest

Default Swanie Here...

Hi, I have been down here since the last of October. The fishing has not been good at all. We went out today and got 10. I hope next year is better, but they are saying it will be worst.
    Give me a shout when you go out next time and maybe we can meet up.

Later Swanie

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Swanie

Talked To A Guy This Afternoon [usually Tells The Truth] Caught 29 Yesterday In The Pads
    Best I,ve Heard Of
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER