Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G3 176 PF or Tracker 175 Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default G3 176 PF or Tracker 175 Crappie

Ok guys what do you think. Pro and Cons.

Went looking today but didn't get by the G3 Dealer but I have been looking online. Not ure of their pricing. Went down to Bass Pro and played around in the 175TX and 175 ProCrappie. I have also considered a war eagle.

Thanks for your feedback!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 176 Magnum Triton aluminum with a 90 Merc that my girls and grands use, it is a bit big for me now, but it is a really nice boat. I think the G3 is a real good boat from what I have heard and seen.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a Lowe 175 Stinger last year and love it for crappie fishing. Set up already to use two seats up front, livewells with built in bait buckets front and rear, rod locker will hold my 11' rods. Looked around for a while for the perfect crappie rig and believe I hit the jackpot on this one! Gets lots of comments 'cuz you don't see boats designed like this in Wisconsin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JigMaster View Post
    Ok guys what do you think. Pro and Cons.

Went looking today but didn't get by the G3 Dealer but I have been looking online. Not ure of their pricing. Went down to Bass Pro and played around in the 175TX and 175 ProCrappie. I have also considered a war eagle.

Thanks for your feedback!
    Added Pics of the G3. Not sure if anyone on here has this baby and can comment on it.

Name:  eagle_176_package.jpg
Views: 5150
Size:  22.3 KBName:  eagle_176_lifestyle.jpg
Views: 2493
Size:  42.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

check out the excel crappie boat. excel boats . com
    Pro Staff:
    Excel Boat (Meatgetter Edition)
    Crappieholic Apparel
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Ozark Rods

Please support these great companies!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a G3 170 model. Looks similar to the one your are looking at. Had mine for 2 years and love it. NO cons at this point.

Post Thanks / Like

The Pro Crappie 175 is a great riding boat for its size and considering it is aluminum. I had a 2007 and it was a great boat. I am not real impressed with the layout change they made on the 2011 model. It is very cramp in the back. gOOD LUCK.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never owned a G3 or a Tracker. My opinion may have no merit. I would Never own anything with a Tracker name on it..Cheap. The G3's I have looked at, have a lot more Quality material's and better built than the trackers. I would take a serious look at the War Eagle as well. Good luck.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I would look at a Lowe Stinger VERY close.....good boats! I have a Tracker, bought used in 07 it's an 05 ok so far! I couldn't turn down the deal the guy offered me .....all I had to do was pay off his loan, I got a GOOD Deal!

Post Thanks / Like

I have only one con I could say about mine is on a sorta of steep ramp it wil drag the trailer. I have roller to put in the center of the traile so it wont drag the trailer no more. Just ask the tracker dealer what will they do if the boat drags the trailer when launching and loading up. Dont get me wrong I like my boat but that is my only thing I dont like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast