Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakes you would like to fish, but havent

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lakes you would like to fish, but havent

What are some of the lakes you all would like to crappie fish but have never been to? I want to go to Fork or Toledo Bend. some of the southern lakes arte supposed to have some pigs!

Post Thanks / Like

GOT TO BE THE MISS LAKES,GOT chance to go in april.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CONCRETECRAPPIE View Post
    GOT TO BE THE MISS LAKES,GOT chance to go in april.
    Me too, hopefully I can start saving back some jack to go next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Truman, Stockton, Pomme, LOZ, and Bull Shoals. I never got down there when I had my boats that could get me places since I am about 5 minutes from Smithville. I need a thaw! BTW - good post. Makes me want to go places.

Post Thanks / Like

Also the Mississippi Lake with Speck.

Post Thanks / Like

Most definitely the Mississippi lakes, I can't believe the hogs that are in some of the pictures from down there. Lady that I work with's husband is from Louisiana and he swears they grow giants down there also, and a bunch of them; I don't ever hear Louisiana mentioned in the crappie circles, but he swears they are there.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Reelfoot, alabama River, Greeson, prob a couple others. It's hard for me to commit driving more then 2 hours when I feel so content with Truman. Gonna be home some day I believe.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope louisiana crappie fishing is horrible no pigs at all. Lol Louisiana is probably the most under rated state. I've had a 2.15 and a 2.14 pops caught the magical 3 pounder there also. North Louisiana is the area to focus. A 2 pounder doesn't raise an eye brow.

Quote Originally Posted by grb22 View Post
    Most definitely the Mississippi lakes, I can't believe the hogs that are in some of the pictures from down there. Lady that I work with's husband is from Louisiana and he swears they grow giants down there also, and a bunch of them; I don't ever hear Louisiana mentioned in the crappie circles, but he swears they are there.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to fish Mississippi lakes I've been lucky enough to fish alot of the " popular" lake across the country but Truman and Louisiana lake are still my favorites. Oklahoma has some good lakes I would lime to fish like Tenkiller
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

any lake in florida in the winter time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast