Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tracker Boat Cover And I MIGHT POST A GARMIN ETREX VISTA H WITH A RAM MOUNT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tracker Boat Cover And I MIGHT POST A GARMIN ETREX VISTA H WITH A RAM MOUNT

I have a tracker boat cover I would like to sell locally in Northern Ky or Cinci, it fits a PT 185 2002-2005, I bought the cover from Tracker Marine my boat is a 18'6" it is grey with Tracker written on the back of it on both sides $90.00 it was used for a year and a half outside and it has been in my basement since. Now on the Garmin I got it a year ago (think) it has never been used on my boat or outside never took the time to put it on the boat ram mount has never been out of the box that I can remember I was thinking on selling the Garmin and Ram Mount for $115.00. It also has the usb cable and lanyard with it, I have never even pulled the usb out of the plastic, it has the original box, and directions on how to use it. The only problem I am having with selling the Garmin is if its not local sale I dont know how to ship it nor have I ever sold or shipped anything before to get payment of things. I am going to ask the wife on this stuff and she could tell me possibly how its done. Sorry for the long speech. Here is the unit, https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=14 if there is anyone local I can meet somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

On the garmin website just do a search for etrex vist h

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested in the tracker boat cover, I have a tracker tundra 18', single console. Think I could get you some measurements and see if it had a chance to fit?

Post Thanks / Like

If ya want to sell and ship the Garmin, go to paypal.com and read up on how it works. Very secure for internet transactions. Not completely fool proof, but prolly the best that's out there. Gonna cost you in the neighborhood of 3-4% of the total though.

Normal MO is to collect payment and ship when you get the payment. Payment can be initiated via internet and you will get an email notifying you. Once you have the $ in your paypal acct, you can then request a check or have it transferred to your bank account. Down side is, it takes about a week to get the account activated and ready to use, but once you do, you'll have it forever available to you.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

If there is anyone in the greater cinci and northern ky area, I will sell the garmin and ram mount for 100.00 and a extra mount that go's to the ram mount to where you can move it from like the console to the front of a boat, forgot that I bought that also.

Post Thanks / Like

Boat Cover is sold Garmin still for sale. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ezgo View Post
    Boat Cover is sold Garmin still for sale. Thanks
    If you would be willing to do $75, I will put the money in the mailbox on good faith tomorrow. If you can't trust a crappie fisherman, who can you trust, right? Please get back to me and let me know what you are willing to do....I have a trip planned out for church I work at coming up and I would like to have one of these.

Mrwillis