Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tournaments

Any schedule out for CDC tournaments this year. Really enjoyed them last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes there is one somewhere on here.Look through the history or do a search. Jared should chime in here anytime. But we aint gonna let you fish it so we can all have a chance.LOL Look forward to seing ya there.Sure will be nice when they start back up i think the first one is in March.

Found it

Crappie.Com Tournaments
    Hello,

I had fun last year putting on the CDC tournaments, and I hope some of you members actually learned something about Truman Lake and Tournament Fishing. Maybe you even got to fish your first tournament. The cool thing about last year's tournaments is that, we had a different winner each time; meaning anyone can win and most important we all learned.

So let's try it again, there is a lot of work to do and Jigging 15 is hard at it; with coordination issues with Bucksaw and the Water Patrol. We will have some rule changes (same as last year but you can use minnows), this will help Bucksaw make a buck off of us, which they deserve to make something for allowing us to use their facility. Again this will be very low key, no pressure, fun fishing.

So here are the dates; we will follow up with times and locations, after all of that is figured out.

5/21
    6/18
    7/16
    8/20
    9/24
    10/22

Thanks, hope you can make it out this year.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

looking forward to fishing tournaments.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am working on the Water Patrol permits and Jeff is trying to get with Richard about the pavilion for them. No luck yet as he has been busy, If anyone knows Richard Bowling's or Jim the owners number we need to see if the dates above are available for us to have the pavilion. We also are going to allow minnows this year but still single pole per person. Plus if someone talk's to someone from Bucksaw about the pavilion let them know we are going to pass the hat or take a dollar or two out of entry fee's to give them for the use of the pavilion. Hope to have another fun year with it. If anyone has any questions just shoot me or jigging tournaments "Kevin" a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

May can't get here quick enough for several reasons.

Post Thanks / Like

baller and i planning on fishing sum of those... just our league, fun fishing, meet great people, not serious, and more and important the commorotory of it all, look forward to it, if baller won't fish, i'll have to fire him and get me another partner, sound's like there a lot of fun!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I mentioned it to Richard a few weeks ago. I Think it was right after the 1st of the year. Told him that the Tour dates had been set & the series was going to use minnows in hopes everyone would get there minnows there at Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks JJ. We need to confirm that there is no one else using it on those dates but we can always do it in the parking area just to the south of the pavilion if it is taken already. The dates are set amd should not change even if we do not have access to the pavilion for one or two of them. Some one also suggested having a spider rigging tournament or at least a tournament that would allow multiple rods before the one pole tournaments start. I may try and get one going if someone would want to help out with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in jared,i have all the equip..im going to run right next to you.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I am a spider rigger and would love to see a tournament or two that will allow it. Most have gotten away from the multiple pole tournaments because they say it is an unfair advantage. Certain times of the year it can be. I will try and get something going on on for rigging as there is more and more of us doing it. Maybe sometime in April if time allows for it. May even just do a ten dollar entry that way the new guys to rigging can get in an give it a try with out the cost of a regular tournament. If I do not quit taking jig orders I may be to dang busy to fish at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast