Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I need of some help

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need of some help

I am thinking about taking a new job in south tulsa from where i live its a one hour and twenty minute drive. Thinking about taking the rv and setting it somewhere down south. Anyone know of a place to park it without breaking the bank. I have looked at some of the rv resorts and i can afford that. Any help would be appreciated thanks tim.

Post Thanks / Like

South as in Eufaula lake area? The VFW has an r.v. park on Hwy 9 east that I hear is very reasonable.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to be on a lake, you might look at Lake Ft. Gibson. I used to live on the lake around Sequoya Bay and commute up to Claremore for several years.
    From the Gibson RV park at Taylor's Ferry to Broken Arrow is less than 30 miles.
    Gibson RV Park.
    * 33173 E Hwy 51
    33064 E 740 Rd
    Wagoner, OK 74467
    Phone: 918-485-1177
    918-232-3287

Post Thanks / Like

If you want a quite little place next to Tulsa, look at Bluff Landing. Its a Corps campsite right on the river. Head east on 71st street past Broken Arrow. Right before the river there will be a sign to turn left and its a few blocks down that road. It'll be like country living, but you'll only be 15-20 minutes from town.