Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bottomline Fish Finders?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Bottomline Fish Finders?

Wondering if anybody owned this type of fishfinder (1150, 2202, or the 4200 series)? Searched all threads here, but no luck. I like the idea of having them completely removable since I use my boat for other purposes. BPS has them online, address below. Anybody have problems with these, and which one is worth the $? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks, rascal
    http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...DERSNAVIGATION
    "She's A Bute Clark"

Post Thanks / Like

My neighbor(fishing buddy) has one and likes it fine---no problems at all with the unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine (1101):

http://shorterlink.com/?M27YAC

Does not have side scan but I don't need that feature anyway. I use it for finding bottom structure, depth, temperature, and fish schools in deep water so this particular unit works best for me. No problems with the unit.
    Last edited by dixieangler; 02-22-2006 at 06:45 AM.
    Robert B. McCorquodale

"Flip a fly"

Post Thanks / Like

I own a 1101 an love it. I use it when I take my trips up to Canada Walleye fishing. You can not beat the price and the batteries will last threw out the summer. On this model there is one thing you must do it is to pull it up out of the water before you take off at high speeds.... Hope this helps...

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info everyone. I checked cabelas and found them to be out of stock and on backorder for 3-4 weeks!!! Patience is a virtue, except when it comes to crappie fishing:D
    "She's A Bute Clark"

Post Thanks / Like

I was torn between the bottom line and a portable type I got the humming bird port. My buddy has a bottom line works well. no problem. I just like the humming bird for the different options it has.But either is money well spent.GOD Bless and good fishing.:D
    Stay Humble .. Even on a Crappie Day !!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I have a permanant mount Hummingbird on my boat and a portable "Fishing Buddy II" Bottom Line that I use sometimes also. I love my Hummingbird and use the side finder feature on my Bottomline when looking for schools of crappie at times. My Bottom Line is very portable and runs on C batteries..