Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Semi - goodbye

Post Thanks / Like

Default Semi - goodbye

Due to certain actions taken by this forum and site I am going to seriously limit my participation. I have requested to have my name removed from the swapmeisters list.

I wish to thank everyone who has been in a swap I have hosted. Also thanks to all who have helped in the pursuit of the " perfect jig ".

Guys it was fun while it lasted and its a shame it has come to this. May God Bless you all and may cooler heads prevail in the future.

Tight lines and full coolers to all.
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

PapaP: Don't completely give up on the site because of a few heavy handed, 'thin skinned' individuals. There are still ALOT of good people here that are willing to openly share information/tips/tricks and swap out some excellent tied jigs. I am on many (too many) fishing forums and dis-agreements pop up from time to time on ALL of them. I am sure you saw the recent stink on the OGF hardwater forum about the picture of that big musky. Just have to take the good with the bad, sort through a little BS, pick your battles wisely and bite your tounge sometimes. I'll be the first to admit i have trouble following those last 2 rules! :D Your friend - u'know'me
    Official Jig Club member: Secret Society of Jig Tyers
    First rule of the Jig Club, don't talk about Jig Club.