Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stratos Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Question Stratos Boat

I found this boat for sale,just wandering if it a fair price and see what everybody thought are on it.
    1994 Stratos 275 pro XL with a 1993 150 Johnston faststrike silverstar series
    12/24 trolling motor,trim on wheel,speedo,tach,trim gauge,fuel gauge,hotfoot at driver seat,4 storage units and a cooler,two sperate livewells,A two bank 10 amp charger,and has dual cable steering,It's 17 feet 9 inchs long.The guy said 6500 firm.

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The Motor would be what I would look at the most. That will determine the boats worth really.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

I have to go with David on this one the money is in the motor. A few years ago I was taken and will never forget the feeling of the loss. I hope you can take it for a test drive. Good Luck

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

With that old of a motor. I would have a compression check done on it. and also around $5000. Tops on it.
    What are you looking for? If this is the boat then the price can go higher if its what your looking for.
    Pete

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks guy,I not really looking for a boat,the one I have works fine,just wandering about this one,and I would never buy one without testing it out on the water and in the shop