Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wylie on wednesday

Post Thanks / Like

Default wylie on wednesday

trolled wylie today. started in allison creek, hit several spots there, then nivens creek and a couple more creeks and dint do much. caught 16 crappie, 1 shell cracker and two channels about five lbs each. none of em was slabs and the shell cracker was the biggest of the bunch. threw back a good many taterchips.. what a difference a day makes.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.........you're really gettin me fired up to go out tonite..
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

if i had this day over, id have went tonight instead of trolling for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Best thing to say about Wed is it's behind us. I went out at 8 and fished 'til midnite. Brought home 5 fish, two 14" one 13" and the other two. Only had 3 throwbacks. Seemed busy tho cause I caught 2 cats around 6lbs. Between fightin 'em and straightin out the lines after they got thru a fair amount of time passed. BTW Wed afternoon I could see from a vantage point hi above the lake 3 crappie beds in the back of a little cove. It was THE day for love in crappie land. Started by watchin a lone female go around to each bed and lay eggs. After she left one bed a small school of bass would show up and go thru a motion that looked like vacuuming up eggs. then she would come back and chase the bass away and lay more eggs.She was alone and I wondered if I ate her husband last week. Then a bunch of crappie "couples" showed up. The males would chase away the bass the hang on the nest while the ladies dropped eggs. The were all sizes with one girl looking like over 2 lbs. They just kept coming and laying eggs. Even some of the bass started making fanning motions. I guess they're next. Maybe that's why the bite was slow. May try again tonite. For sure this weekend.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

im thinking serious about going tonight. my kid wants to give em a try again and dint wanna go trolling today after yesterdays bust and sunburns. she decided to go to the mall with her other sister but did say she wanted to go tonight, so while shes over at the mall wasting her money on cd's and such, ill set the boat up for night time action instead of trollin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rango , this is eric

Tell me how you do out there tonight.Haven't been able to fish for two weeks now.I see the user name threw you obviously.The guy on here got me paranoid about id theft.I still would like to fish with you one night if the invitation is still open.I've got a lot to learn yet , but the tips youve given so far have caught me lots of fish.For that I am very thankful.Good luck tonight.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.