Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK, check out this format.

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK, check out this format.

I use this format on some other sites.

Give it a shot, cause I already own this forum and know how to use it. Although it is a little new to me too. Anyway, please be patient, and register, and try it out. It's got great features, for the poster, and moderators.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Question, was it easy to find the link to register, or should I add a link to the top of the page like "Register/Login".

I can't tell cause I'm always logged on!
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

If you're curious, I also advertise for Charter Boat Captains on Lake Michigan, and am an Aquarium Enthusiast, and for that matter, I like taking vacations. That's why I created this site, gr8vacations.com. And I paid for a licensed and supported copy of this message board, vBulletin.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

I found the link to register on the home page. The format is good and anything that can prevent or slow down children from disrupting an forum is better than providing them a play ground at other people's expense. Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I apprecdiate the feedback. I was hoping you all would not completely hate the visual complexity of this board compared to the old one. The other one is very clean and simple, this one has features even I will be discovering for months!

Quote Originally Posted by deputyking
    I found the link to register on the home page. The format is good and anything that can prevent or slow down children from disrupting an forum is better than providing them a play ground at other people's expense. Thanks,
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gr8 Vacations

Hello Ed, Glad to hear you own this site. I was a little concerned registering. I didn't want to be signing up to one of those places that constantly hound you about the great free vacation that I won. You know the free kind where the incidentals run more than if you paid for a regular vacation. I'm heading to Oneida lake NY in the morning for some crappie fishing, I hope my luck is good for a change. My first 2 trips this year, one to GA and one to VA had me battling the weather like everyone else has this spring.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I do own the site. It's just a start of me trying to tie a few sites together. I also own Salmonoid.com and InnInfo.com (aka, inn-guide.com). And yes, you need not worry. Your information will be kept more confidential and in control on this board than it could have ever been on the other board. This is a real message board. And I plan to still run it the same way as always, maintaining your confidence and participation the best I can.

And to everyone, start posting, feel free.

What's also cool is, this board has a much better search facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback
    Hello Ed, Glad to hear you own this site. I was a little concerned registering. I didn't want to be signing up to one of those places that constantly hound you about the great free vacation that I won. .
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

[B]well ed , i don't know you, but thanks for having the heart to keep on keeping on in here. Its hard to boot an ip, all they have to do is release it and renew. Its kinda sad to know that is all some people have to do. Take care. Washing five houses tomorrow and saturday is mine to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

[B]Sorry ed, didn't mean to sound like a know it all, its just that i have a control login on my site. I can see how many hits, what time of day, how long they were there , what they looked at, what os they are using and most importantly an ip. But the thing is, if they want to change their ip to "hide", i have the code that shows what their ip will be when they change it. We all just want to get along in life, but some people had rather not, so let them PLAY alone. Take care ed and thanks again for doing this for us crappie fishermen.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks Ed

Hello Ed, the new format looks good. I've used it on other chat groups. I'll be reading the mail as always, but I've backed off from posting since I got a tongue lashing, a few months back from one member...

We'll be headed to Watts Bar in about a week to be with some of the fine people that I've met here and become great friends with, because of your efforts.

Thanks,
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast