Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need info on Thomas Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need info on Thomas Hill

Thinking about doing a late March or Early April Thomas Hill trip. Never been there, any possible info for a rookie Thomas Hill crappie fisherman? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

hey mouse61, i haven't made it to t.hill yet this year but plan on going as soon as i get a day where the roads are clear. there are alot of brush piles at t.hill, and they are where i usually fish. they have yellow signs on the bank and the piles are out in front of these signs at various depths,just use your depth finder and they are fairly easy to find. there are also alot of brush piles put in by individuals and they are of course harder to find but can produce fish also. this time of year most people fish the hot water arm but i usually do better out in the piles in the main lake. good luck hope you get on em.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to try Thomas Hill for the 1st time ever tomorrow. I will try an locate some brush piles as indicated by catman. As anyone been lately and have any pointers?

Post Thanks / Like

hi montana by, just got back from thomas hill today. we had a pretty tough day today not sure why. nice day and not much wind but they were pretty tight lipped. usually do better out in the main lake but today we did better in the hot water arm.we caught about 30 crappie but only 6 or 8 keeping size, we released everything and only had 3 that would go 11 inches. our best spot today in the cove east of the boat ramp . headin down that cove on your left side is a yellow sign and the brush is out in front of it about 30 yards.t is only about 7 ft. deep in this brush but the water temp was 56 and there is a few fish there. good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I have a house for sale on the pennisula between the two arms of the lake if you know anyone interested. Getting ready to list it at the end of March. 573-338-0160.... 2 minutes from the Route T ramp.