Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Trip, Seeker, Joe, Pro, Rubber Minner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Trip, Seeker, Joe, Pro, Rubber Minner

Ok do we want to try to plan this or play it by ear?? I sure would like to try and get together one weekend this spring.
    My only problem is I never know very far ahead where I will be, travel a little for work
    But for it to be real good we need to see what Seeker's schedule looks like in April.
    But if you can do it on a week or less notice, I think we can pull this off. Just my 2 cents, I sure would like to put a whopin on ya"ll Barn boys :D
    All input is good.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Default My bad!

and any body else that wants to show up to fish. I think the Barn guys are out numbered now:p
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

week or less notice should be fine by me. if ya comin to JOES house betta bring ya "A" game bammers. numbers-total weight-pitchin pennies to the line any or all the above ok wit me. better try to get ol spanky to try to come up with yall some kind of
    "process" maybe he could fish with yall. saw him fishin on TOMMY WILCOX OUTDOORS what a goober and I aint talkin about TOMMY:p:p:p
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    week or less notice should be fine by me. if ya comin to JOES house betta bring ya "A" game bammers. numbers-total weight-pitchin pennies to the line any or all the above ok wit me. better try to get ol spanky to try to come up with yall some kind of
    "process" maybe he could fish with yall. saw him fishin on TOMMY WILCOX OUTDOORS what a goober and I aint talkin about TOMMY:p:p:p
    You seen we got a home town boy on our side now didn't you??? Nick can stay home at T-Town and do what he does best win! :p We won't need him this trip, now I think it's 4 to 2 fisherman :p so I think we have a small chance, don't you?? :D:D

What about RV parks around the lake?? Don't want to do a motel!

We need Seeker to chime in on when he's free from school.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    Have ya seen Cheese Stick fishing yet????????????? At least old Nick is trying :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Might be able to do it.Name:  bubba%25252520is%25252520this%25252520him.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  45.8 KB Can I bring my boat or we fishing bammer style ?
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    Might be able to do it.Name:  bubba%25252520is%25252520this%25252520him.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  45.8 KB Can I bring my boat or we fishing bammer style ?
    It's up to you :D either way.
    That old boy catches a lot of fish :p
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

All I need is a week notice. I can be at Lay within 45mins from the house. Do you have a marina in mind?? Or are we meeting somewhere local, and put in wherever we want? I vote meet for a before daylight breakfast. Fish any part of Lay, Logan Martin, or whichever lake decided. Then maybe all meet up for dinner for the results. Looser buys dinner..
    Friendly day of Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Minner View Post
    All I need is a week notice. I can be at Lay within 45mins from the house. Do you have a marina in mind?? Or are we meeting somewhere local, and put in wherever we want? I vote meet for a before daylight breakfast. Fish any part of Lay, Logan Martin, or whichever lake decided. Then maybe all meet up for dinner for the results. Looser buys dinner..
    Friendly day of Fishin'
    I'm leaning toward some where with boat ramp and RV hookup. I would come down on a Friday and leave Sunday. It's about 2 1/2 hour drive from here. Yea we could get together Friday evening, and meet. Then early Sat. breakfast then on to trying to whip them Barn Boys :D
    Yea I like that about the loosing team buys supper Sat evening not sure how that would work, seeing we may have them 4 people to 2 right now, if all shows up.

Bama Team as I know now: Rubber Minner, Seeker, myself and my cousin
    Barn Team as I know now: Pro, Joe
    Maybe some more will join in before we get together.

I think we will be looking at April due to Seeker and higher education :D but that should be a good time also.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

I only know of one marina that has rv hook up Lacoosa marina, I could check on that for you before the time comes.if we consider Alabama river they have a beautiful campground, Prarie Creek. this would be about one more hour drive for you wantabe
    and april is the time to fish it. went last year for first time, and we caught alot of fish for not knowing where to go. but I understand if its too far for yall, its just a real impressive place to me. yall are doing the traveling so whatever is most convenient
    for the group is ok with me. I am on call at work one weekend a month but could possibly work around that.
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast