Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance

Does anyone know if there is any way to talk to a real live person at Lowrance? I tried their 800-324-1356 number and ended up in an endless loop which finally hangs up on you.

Post Thanks / Like

you should be able to direct the phone call to a support tech and they'll help you out.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiencali View Post
    you should be able to direct the phone call to a support tech and they'll help you out.
    I thought so too but I tried both available options and never got to a real person. I finally contacted them via their 918 number in Tulsa that I got off of their Better Business Bureau page. I was trying to find the availability of the trolling motor bracket for the DSI transducer. They don't have them right now but have 3500 of them schedule for delivery before the end of the month.

Post Thanks / Like

That's odd. I picked one up at BPS in Independence when I picked up my unit.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the one you have specifically for the DSI or is it just one that works? The Lowrance part # is new but if the old Lowrance bracket will work, I'll just get one of those.

Post Thanks / Like

BBG electronics or Tansducer Shield have them.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

wish I could help but never had a problem with them. normally I just get on the web site and email my questions.