Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Trolling Cranks success

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling Cranks success

Went out to a new fishing hole today and decided to troll cranks. We did well, caught a little bit of everything. Some nice crappie, 1 19" raindow trout, 1 small mouth and 4 large mouths. Can't wait to go again. That was fun, minus the 39* temp today.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Trolling cranks is very fun especially for someone that just likes to catch fish wait till ya hook up a big channel or blue on light line !!!! Pulling jigs I think will catch more crappies or at least it does here in Oklahoma you can ruin someone quickly if they have never trolled jigs and ya get into them and have several poles go down with doubles on

Post Thanks / Like

I tried pulling jigs during the morning and caught 2 fish. We had a bad cold front come in and messed everything up. Plan on pulling jigs starting the middle of next month.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiencali
    I tried pulling jigs during the morning and caught 2 fish. We had a bad cold front come in and messed everything up. Plan on pulling jigs starting the middle of next month.
    Glad everything went well. I wanted to try it this past weekend but I was fishing in 3-4' of water and didn't want to risk hang ups.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD