Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crappie rama fishing tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie rama fishing tournament

The seventh annual crappie rama fishing tournament is set for April 2, 2011. For more information contact Jason Starnes @ 417-718-1554 (cell) 417-532-6018 (home) or [email protected]

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Need more info. Which lake, entry fee and ramp location would help people if interested. Some people will not take the time to call or email to find out.

Post Thanks / Like

More info would be handy.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

The tournament is at lake of the ozarks 60 dollar entry fee. this year you can put in any where on the lake start fishing at 7am end at 2pm weigh ins will be at caption rons must be in weigh in line with fish no later than 3pm. I will be at caption rons the night before friday april 1st from 5 to 8 pm an the morning of the tournament starting at 5am. Fill free to call 417 718 1554 for more info. Thanks Jason Starnes.

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be in Grenada on that date,good luck with your tournament the bite should be great.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

What is the pay back, and wher can I send my entry fee? As I do not plan to drive to Cpt Ron's as i would be on the other side of the lake if I decide to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Sixty percent payback is what i have done in the past,because all of my tournaments are benefit tournaments. You can call me at 417 718 1554 an i will mail u an entry form or if in lebanon come by larrys barber shop 111 north madison an enter. Thanks Jason Starnes!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to put on here an on my flyer that it is a ten fish limit. Also a polygraph will be given. Feel free to call on my cell phone 417 718 1554 thans Jason Starnes.

Post Thanks / Like

Count us in Jason.we won the tournament last year. got a new partner this year hopefully we can repeat.this is my favorite tournament of the year,Jason is one heck of a guy.His tournament are top notch so come on out and support a good cause.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder that the crappie rama is saturday April 2. put in anywhere on lake of the ozarks start fishing at 7am end 2pm. For those want to start weighing at 2 sczles will be ready u must be in line no later than 3pm after 3 you will not weigh. Weigh ins will be at CAPTION RONS. Sixty percent pay back all proceeds will go to Lebanon Hillcrest elementry school. Entry is 60 dollars that includes big crappie. Any questions call jason starnes at 417 718 1554. Lots of prizes to give out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast