Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake maps?

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake maps?

Where do you all get papered lake maps from for places like LoZ, Tablerock, and Truman?

Post Thanks / Like

Bass pro, and just about any bait shop will have what your looking for. I've found them online as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't bought one for awhile but I think Walmart carries them, about every Marina like Bucksaw has them for the lake they are on and many tackle stores carry them.

Post Thanks / Like

These are the waterproof maps with all the lake contours and stuff right?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep the only thing that sucks is loz maps are in 4 sections I think @ about $10 a map

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The style of maps you all are talking about is going out of business. So buy them now if you want them. Everharts said that when they palced there last order it had a note in it saying that he was no longer going to be printing them and what he has in stock is all he left to distribute to stores. So buy them up now if you want them. I went ahead and bought an extra north and south map for Truman and Everharts is now out of them. They still have LOZ and other lakes but can not get any more ofnthe Truman ones and soon will not be able to get the others.

Post Thanks / Like

FHS maps are the ones i use and they are good quality maps that lasts forever,didn't see a website on the map but here is their phone number,1-800-ALL-MAPS.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie
    Likes Warrensburger LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Navionics HotMaps Explorer. It's a program with a bunch of lakes. Got mine for around $9 and it has more lakes than I will ever go to.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

Thought you might want to know these are the only lakes in Mo. that are on there list. There is quite a few of them but I don't see the major lakes.

Adrian Reservoir, Bluespring Lake, Brookfield City Lake, Butler Lake, Creighton Lake, Dearborn Reservior, Drexel City Reservoir South Dam(Boone Lake Dam),East Fork Big Creek Watershed Lake A-4, Edwin A Pape Lake , Fellows Lake , Garden City Lake(New) , Green City Section 16 Dam Hamilton Reservoir Harrisonville City Lake Higginsville Lake Holden City Lake Indian Lake Jamesport Municipal Lake King City South Lake Lake Jacomo Lamar Lake Long Branch Lake Long View Lake Marceline New Reservoir Dam McDaniel LakeMemphis Lake Memphis Reservior Missourie River Monroe City Lake Montrose Lake Patterson Farms Lake Section 13 Pomme De Terre Lake, Pony Express Lake, Prairie Lee Lake, JacksonRock House Lake, Shatto Lake Shelbina Lake, Spring Fork Lake, Stanberry Lake, Thomas Hill Reservoir
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    FHS maps are the ones i use and they are good quality maps that lasts forever,didn't see a website on the map but here is their phone number,1-800-ALL-MAPS.
    I have ordered from them in the past and got good service.

Fishing Hot Spots - America's Fishing Map
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast