Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hummingbirs 570

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hummingbirs 570

I have found a hummingbird 570 for 155.00. They have marked it down from 200.00. They also have a humming bird 190 pirana max that is around 145.00. I kinda like the 570 better for the better pixel but the pirana has colord graph with a kinda low pixel. Just wondering what some of you thought. it is not a 570 di just a 570.

Post Thanks / Like

The 570 is superior to the PiranaMax. It is a solid graph that took the place of the 565 in the Humminbird lineup that was widely considered to be a best buy in fishfinders. $155 is a good price, around $175 is the cheapest I have found.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch552 View Post
    The 570 is superior to the PiranaMax. It is a solid graph that took the place of the 565 in the Humminbird lineup that was widely considered to be a best buy in fishfinders. $155 is a good price, around $175 is the cheapest I have found.
    x2
    I have a 570 as one of the graphs on my boat and have found it to be a great unit. It has the 20 degree and the 60 degree cone on it. I would jump on it at that price. I paid thte full $200 for mine and am happy with it at that price. Good luck.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 565 that's a few years old, and may was superceded by the 570, and I like it fine. Wasn't very impressed with the Pirana.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around