Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I thought we were useing YOUR boat!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I thought we were useing YOUR boat!!

After hearing my buddy talk about his brothers new boat for a month we finally decided it was time to go nightstalking. Now James had a jon boat, I had a 18' cruiser but his brother had a 21' center console with all the bells and whistles. James and his brother lives an hour from me and chose the lake near me. I was waiting at the ramp about an hour before dark when they pulled up, without the new boat! I was speechless. After several minutes of finger pointing, head shacking and finally laughter I was informed the new boat had been in the shop for a week and we were useing my boat. Luckily I live within 10 minutes of the ramp and went to get my stuff. Of course we had 10 minutes explanning to my wife what happened and her uder disbelief in our planning abilaty. Back to the lake now 30minutes behind.
    So now in a rush, and 3 idiots running around in circle, nothing could go right. The bottom fell out of one of the minnw buckets and 3 doz minnows flopped on the ramp. Back to the shop down the road to get a bucket and no minnows. James had a pair of Oakleys on his head till he bent over the dock and off they came. It took 5minutes to get the boat started and then the front lights didnt work. Got them working and down the lake we went. Just before we got to our spot James brother popped his head over the windshield to show the way(his way) and off blew his hat. Turnabout to look for it without any luck. An hour after dark we finally were anchored and fishing.
    4 hour later with one fish in the boat it was time to call it quits. 5 hours to late in my opinion. Well you could probally see what was coming next... dead battery. Luckily I had a spare tucked away if I could get to it. James tried to help but actually was in the way and when the boat shifted , over he went. His brother laughed so hard he nearly wet himself, couldnt hold it, and let it go out back. Of course that was where the ladder was.
    By now the fun was over and tempers were flarring. All the way back to the ramp I couldnt wipe the grin off my face. The whole trip was one problem after anouther and was just to damn funny to be mad. Im really glad I didnt have to ride with them on their hour ride home.

To set the record straight.. no alcohol, drugs or other mind altering substance were used before or during this trip. Just 3 idiots trying to catch some fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had bad trip's but that takes the cake,funny story.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I had some bad luck now I feel better of some of my short comings... Hang in there, need a rabbits foot LOL.... Please have a great fishing and please take a child fishing as this brings joy to yourself...

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

We have since been on the Sea Ark a couple time and had much better trips. How course with those two, nothing goes without a hitch or two. Its so funny to just sit back and watch em go at it.

Central Tx. West of Brownwood in the sticks
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sccamper
    We have since been on the Sea Ark a couple time and had much better trips. How course with those two, nothing goes without a hitch or two. Its so funny to just sit back and watch em go at it.
    Bad trip some daws are that waay, whaat kind of sea ark, I love mine. If I ever buy another that is what it will be.
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heycods
    Bad trip some daws are that waay, whaat kind of sea ark, I love mine. If I ever buy another that is what it will be.
    Im not sure what model his sea ark is, havent been on it in a while. 21' center consule w/ honda 4 stroke. Heck off a lot more boat than my jon!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol!!