Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Roundhead Jig Heads. Larger sizes for all species of fish. Crappie to Stripe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roundhead Jig Heads. Larger sizes for all species of fish. Crappie to Stripe.

I have Roundhead jigheads in diffrent sizes. They are double collar jig heads. They can be used for plastic baits, tubes, live bait, tying your own jigs, or any fishing method you use..
    Multiple sizes to catch multiple species.
    I can do ANY size order, from 1 to over 100 count. I will also do multiple size jig heads per order. So you can buy as many of any size you want.
    Please contact me via PM for pricing. Please include how many of what sizes you want.
    The more you buy the cheaper the price. Please include zip code so I can include your shipping price in with my price quote. Or if local, I can meet you somewhere for pick up.
    Sizes:
    Weight Hook size
    1/32oz #2
    1/16oz #1
    1/8oz 1/0
    1/4oz 2/0
    3/8oz 3/0
    1/2oz 4/0
    5/8oz 4/0
    Hooks are Eagle Claw Lazer Sharp Bronze 570. I can do special order for Sickle, Black Nickle, or Sea Guard hooks. Contact me for pricing.

Just trying to offset some of my own fishing expenses.
    Thanks and Tight Lines
    Name:  Jig heads 1.jpg
Views: 2982
Size:  55.9 KB
    Name:  Jig heads 2.jpg
Views: 18472
Size:  32.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rubber Minner, check your pm's. I've bee trying to contact you about buying some jigheads.

Post Thanks / Like

Pm replied and Email sent.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I just received my jigheads from Rubber Minner today and want to say that they are very nice jigs. I also want to add that the turn around on the order was extremely quick. I highly recommend Rubber Minner to anyone looking for jigheads at a reasonable price and quick service.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Crazy4Crappie. Glad you like them and welcome to the site. There is alot of great people and knowledge here. Hang around and share some of your ice fishing and other fishing trips with us.
    Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Spring Special Through Feb 28,2011
    For every order 100 or more I will send either a 5pck of 2" pearl curly tail plastic jigs, or a 5pck 3" Glo Sassy Shad.
    Your choice upon ordering.

And thank you everyone that has bought from me or had interst in them. If anyone gets some pics using my Jigheads please pm me and forward them to me. Pics with my Jigheads in fish mouths gets a 5pck of your choice also.
    Thanks again and Tight Lines.