Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake of The Ozarks/Looking for help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake of The Ozarks/Looking for help

Looks Like I'll be going to LOZ the weekend you have CDC Camp at Truman, was hoping someone could help me out as I know nothing about LOZ and crappie.
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be headed to Tablerock with buddies on the same weekend for our annual trip. It always seems to fall on the weekend of crappie camp. Bugman can help you if you tell him what area you'll be fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

What part of the lake will you be staying?things will be good at that time and i'll be happy to let you know what i know when time gets close,stay in touch.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure yet, Everyone that's going hasn't made up there minds yet. Just know there headed for LOZ. They where going to go to Truman but it's so crowded on the last weekend of April they decided on LOZ, Doesn't matter to me I just want to be on the water. I'll keep in touch. Did you get an e-mail from me?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Loz

Maybe you could suggest a part of the lake to go to and I could mention it to them I'm thinking they are looking for a place to stay that rents boats also. If I'm correct it's the 28-29-30th

Post Thanks / Like

The state park (pb1) rents small fishing boats but the only place to stay is in the campground and they don't have any cabins but osage beach is only 15 minutes away if you want a room,if ya'll decide on that part of the lake i'll hook you right up thats my favorite part of the lake i've got hundreds of spots within a few miles of the campground.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Alhonna resort (573-365-2634) has boat rentals and cabins just checked and she said to call and they can fix u up,,, i have never stayed there but you will be in the 7 to 9 mile marker of the lake,,,, i think the cove is called Workman's,,,
    the other place that's nice is Robbins resort (1 1/2 OR 2 MI MARKER OF THE GLAIZE) but i don't think they have rentals, both places have enclosed fishing docks if i remember right
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER