Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Happy 1st Birthday BCCC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy 1st Birthday BCCC

Well it’s been a year since the first ideas about a local crappie club and tournaments series where started. The idea took shape on crappie.com’s Texas forum. A thread was started by Jigster and about having a tournament and in one of my replies, I mentioned forming a club. The rest is history. You can read the old thread at http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=4183

After hundreds of emails, private messages, post, phone calls, hard work and perseverance we have a local crappie club and tournament series. I could have came in last at this past tournament, and still been just as happy. It was great seeing that many people respond to something that we have worked so hard putting together.

I would like to say thanks to each and every person who has participated in our events. Special thanks to those hand full of people who no matter what show up for every meeting and every event. We also have some new members who have really put some energy in the advancement of our efforts, we thank you also.

After one year things are looking great. We are looking forward to a great year and many more to come.

Sincerely,
    Big Dave

bella is offline Moderator TX Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats for your club. keep up the good work ya'll are doing

BIG LEO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks Bella,

I forgot to say thanks to Crappie.com for having the best crappie forum in the world and supporting our efforts. So Thanks.

Big dave