Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hummingbird

Post Thanks / Like

Default hummingbird

Is anyone familiar with Hummingbirds 858c depthfinder. Really wanted to splurge on side imaging but looks pretty intimidating. My brother has one and spends more time "looking" than fishin. Any hands on knowledge appreciated.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I was told at a BPS a few weeks ago that unit is the same as the 998 but just has a 1" smaller screen and a $500 smaller price tag. The electronics and TM section will answer a lot of your questions, as it's a popular subject. I don't own one, yet, so I can't comment.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    From what I was told at a BPS a few weeks ago that unit is the same as the 998 but just has a 1" smaller screen and a $500 smaller price tag. The electronics and TM section will answer a lot of your questions, as it's a popular subject. I don't own one, yet, so I can't comment.
    skeet its the 898 your thinking about ,the 858 isnt a si model

Post Thanks / Like

I too am wanting to splurge for an SI unit. I just know that as soon as I do, something way better will come out and make what I have obsolete!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536