Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Been Humbled

Post Thanks / Like

Default Been Humbled

Went to Truman dam ,found open water,got beat by the fish.Caught 2 shorts and one small white bass in our boat and my brother and his 2 partners caught 0 fish.Got home and talk to a buddy who went to Pomme and fished thru the ice,said it was 4 inches,and he got his limit.Thats fishing for ya!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

getting out and not catching is better then sitting at home thinking about it. Congrats on getting out there. Wonder if below the dam would have been more productive, it open.

Post Thanks / Like

Been there, buddy. Sometimes they just don't cooperate. Screw it, I'm headed to Arkansas.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

You never know till you go......
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

looked like the dead water below the dam was froze when we cross it,did not see a boat anywhere below but 8 or 10 above.the way everyone was moving around I don't think much catching was going on.Two weeks ago I was there and the fishing was great.seen alot of fish on the Hummingbird but they just wave at us,not to friendly this weekend.lots of eagles up there now so a good place to go sight seeing to get off the couch.

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes the Crappie win to be caught another day. I know I have been humbled many times by them. Just makes the next catching trip all that much sweeter!

Post Thanks / Like

man that is rough, heck the fish have to win once in awhile, better luck next time maby. if not then the next, some how when my back is sore from sitting in the boat, it feel better than getting sore sitting in the recliner. hope you get them next time.