Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crappie jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie jigs

Anyone know where to buy rootbeer/char.crappie jigs in the area.Used to have them but have run out. Thanks for any info.on this,Bud

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

if you post a pic I might be able to copy the color for you.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

plastic or feather or hair,

slabbuster has rootbeer and chartruse in plastic, I use them 99% of the time, slabbuster jigs.com or call Jack at 573-372-5377 tell him beagle man sent you. good luck
    Last edited by beagle man; 01-15-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: finger typed faster than brain could think

Post Thanks / Like

Bass pro, cabelas, Walmart and online. It's a pretty common color. But if they are hair jigs couldn't help ya there.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

GO to Mid South tackle on line. Bobby Garland & Rocky Top & Yum & Slab Busters all carry that color I think.

Post Thanks / Like

If you want hair jigs you better PM Jigging15. Jared can probably turn some out for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe every lure manufacturer in the world puts out some variation of that color,i've been using Bobby Garland and southern pro with success.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using the Southern Pro's and the Mid South tube jigs. I like them both and like the price $5 something a 100. They work good for me on Stockton. The Southern Pro's are a little smaller then the Mid South's and have been working better lately. If you want to see a picture let me know and I will take some of them for you.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this similar to what I some call pumpkinseed and chartruse? I was going to look at the slabbusters at Everharts yesterday to see what he called it. I have some chenille coming that is very similar to what I call pumpkin/chartruse to tie some jigs with. I did real good with that color on LOZ at fall camp year before last. A lot of guys use it down lake here on Truman and in the Pomme arm in the clearer water with great success so figured I better be able to tie some up just in case someone wanted some.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all theinfi.I have them ordered. Bud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast