PDA

View Full Version : Down Imaging Graphs

crappie_jiggin
01-14-2011, 04:20 PM
I am looking to purchase a new graph/depth finder/locator what ever you wish to call it. I have looked at the Hummingbirds and Lowrances on line to try and compare them. I have found it hard to compare anything except for specs and features. I was looking at the Hunningbird 570 DI because of the price on it($300). Has anyone purchased this unit and how do you like it. I am only looking to spend around $600 for a unit. I do have a saying buy cheap get cheap and don't want to purchase a unit that isn't going to produce well.

If you are using a different model or brand please feel free to speak up. I am trying to get the best for the money.

The Lip RIPPERS
01-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Get in touch with Crappie Chatt on the Kansas board. Also Eufaula Boy on the Ok. board, both these guy's can recomend a unit in your price range and even some pointers on fine tuning as well.

Gamblinman
01-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Here Ya go...Lowrance Elite 5X DSI - 5" screen color, down imaging, and chartplotter..all for $549.00, shipped to your door

Lowrance Elite-5X DSI Color w/ Transom Mt Transducer - (http://lowrance.factoryoutletstore.com/details/36714/lowrance-elite-5x-dsi.html)

I think this is a heck of a unit for the price.

Gman

Gman

deerhunterodie
01-16-2011, 09:39 PM
I agree with the G-man. I don't think you can go wrong for that price.

Odie