Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Down Imaging Graphs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Down Imaging Graphs

I am looking to purchase a new graph/depth finder/locator what ever you wish to call it. I have looked at the Hummingbirds and Lowrances on line to try and compare them. I have found it hard to compare anything except for specs and features. I was looking at the Hunningbird 570 DI because of the price on it($300). Has anyone purchased this unit and how do you like it. I am only looking to spend around $600 for a unit. I do have a saying buy cheap get cheap and don't want to purchase a unit that isn't going to produce well.

If you are using a different model or brand please feel free to speak up. I am trying to get the best for the money.

Post Thanks / Like

Get in touch with Crappie Chatt on the Kansas board. Also Eufaula Boy on the Ok. board, both these guy's can recomend a unit in your price range and even some pointers on fine tuning as well.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Here Ya go...Lowrance Elite 5X DSI - 5" screen color, down imaging, and chartplotter..all for $549.00, shipped to your door

Lowrance Elite-5X DSI Color w/ Transom Mt Transducer -

I think this is a heck of a unit for the price.

Gman

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the G-man. I don't think you can go wrong for that price.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!